Why you'll love it
- Authorized Retailer
- In-house Custom Engraving
- Family Owned and Operated Since 2002
- free shipping
- Hassle-Free 90 Day Returns
- made in Germany
The Zwilling TWIN Four Star 10" Chef's Knife is a sturdy, heavy knife with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge. This knife can be used in the circular, rocking and chopping motion and is perfect for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, slicing and dicing fish and meat.
Each TWIN Four Star by Zwilling J.A. Henckels knife is forged in Germany from stainless steel that has an ideal balance of chromium and carbon content. Blades are forged with the patented SIGMAFORGE process, which achieves perfect geometry, high precision and improved stability, forging the entire blade and tang from one piece of this steel. As with all FRIODUR Henckels knives, the blades of the knives in this collection have been ice-hardened to enhance their quality. The result of this patented process is a blade that is especially flexible and resistant to rusting, corrosion, staining and pitting. The blade's tang is a full concealed tang, adding to the balance and strength of the piece.
The full bolster of the Four Star knives provides the right balance, and acts as a finger guard, preventing fingers from slipping onto the blade. It transitions seamlessly to the handle. The handle, which is permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and no gaps, is molded to fit comfortably in your hand. It is hygienic, break-proof, colorfast and food safe.
Though Four Star knives are dishwasher safe, it is highly recommended that they be cleaned by hand.
Engraving: Up to 20 characters can be custom laser engraved on the blade of the TWIN Four Star 10" Chef's Knife.
Features of the TWIN Four Star 10" Chef's Knife:
- SIGMAFORGE 1-piece precision forged construction
- Laser controlled blade edge with a consistent angle and extended sharpness
- Hand-honed, non-rusting, FRIODUR ice hardened stainless steel blade resistant to corrosion and pitting
- Super bolster to protect fingers
- Full rat-tail tang with ideal balance and strength
- Polypropylene handle with stainless steel cap featuring the Zwilling J.A. Henckels logo
Blade Length: 10 inches
Slice, dice and mince in Japanese style - shop Japanese Steel Chef Knives.
Made in Germany • Lifetime Warranty