The Zwilling Pro Holm Oak 6" Utility Knife has a slim 6" blade that can tackle all the precision cutting tasks you face in the kitchen. The extremely sharp blade is excellent for slicing meats, cheeses and fruits. Featuring an ergonomic handle of Mediterranean Oak, the Zwilling Pro Holm Oak knife also has a unique arched bolster to encourage a perfect thumb grip. The slim blade on the Zwilling Pro Holm Oak will make easy work of any job.
The Zwilling Pro Holm Oak series of kitchen knives by Zwilling J.A. Henckels combines sophisticated aesthetics and performance. The ergonomic, triple rivet handle of each knife fits the hand perfectly, while the unique wedge-shaped blade results in optimum stability and ease of cutting. The curved bolster, which integrates seamlessly with the handle, allows for full use and sharpening of the entire length of the blade. Each Zwilling Pro Holm Oak knife is designed by Milanese architect and designer Matteo Thun and forged in Germany with the patented SIGMAFORGE process. This process achieves perfect geometry, high precision and improved stability. Each blade is hand-honed to assure that it stays sharper longer.
Recommended to be washed by hand.
Engraveable: Up to 12 characters can be custom laser engraved on the blade of the Pro Holm Oak 6-inch Utility Knife.
Features of the Zwilling Pro Holm Oak 6" Utility Knife:
- SIGMAFORGE 1-piece precision forged construction for a hard, flexible blade
- Laser controlled blade edge with a consistent angle and extended sharpness
- Hand-honed, non-rusting, ice hardened stainless steel blade resistant to corrosion and pitting
- Diagonal, curved bolster to allow for full use and sharpening of the blade to the heel
- Full tang with ideal balance and strength
- Solid Mediterranean Oak
- Triple riveted handle
Blade Length: 6 inches
Made in Germany • Lifetime Warranty
Blade: Forged Type: Utility Color Oak