The Zwilling TWIN Gourmet 8" Chef's Knife is a kitchen essential designed to tackle just about any cutting task - from slicing to dicing to chopping. This essential kitchen knife can chop an onion, mince herbs, slice steak and disjoint a chicken.
Zwilling TWIN Gourmet knives are each precision-stamped from a single piece of high-quality stainless steel. Though these knives are less expensive and lighter weight than forged knives in the Zwilling Pro and Pro S lines, they don't sacrifice strength, quality or sharpness. Every Gourmet blade's edge is laser-controlled for exceptional sharpness and precision. The Gourmet line's full tang and POM triple-rivet handles combine to provide stability and the perfect balance. Each knife in the Gourmet line is proudly made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels.
Engraving: Up to 12 characters can be custom laser engraved on to the blade of the TWIN Gourmet 8" Chef's Knife.
Features of the Gourmet 8-inch Chef's Knife:
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Blade precision stamped from a single piece of solid, special formula, no stain steel
- Friodur ice-hardened 57 Rockwell Hardness blade that guarantees optimal hardness, toughness, edge retention and corrosion resistance
- Precision-honed and laser-control edge sharpened to 15 degrees per side for ideal sharpness and durability
- Highly durable POM, traditional three-rivet handle with a full tang for perfect balance
- Stainless steel handle rivets
Blade Length: 8 inches
Cleaning: Though TWIN Gourmet knives are dishwasher safe, it is highly recommended that they be cleaned by hand.
Made in Germany • Lifetime Warranty
Handle: Poly Blade: Stamped Type: Chef's