The Zwilling TWIN Gourmet 4-Piece Steak Knife Set includes four 4.5" steak knives designed with a razor sharp blades that cuts cleanly through even tough meats. Not just for steak, these great blades are also adept at slicing tomatoes and other foods with a soft interior.
Zwilling TWIN Gourmet knives are each precision-stamped from a single piece of high-quality stainless steel. Though these knives are less expensive and lighter weight than forged knives in the Zwilling Pro and Pro S lines, they don't sacrifice strength, quality or sharpness. Every Gourmet blade's edge is laser-controlled for exceptional sharpness and precision. The Gourmet line's full tang and POM triple-rivet handles combine to provide stability and the perfect balance. Each knife in the Gourmet line is proudly made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels.
Features of the Gourmet 4-Piece Steak Knife Set:
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Blade precision stamped from a single piece of solid, special formula, no stain steel
- Friodur ice-hardened 57 Rockwell Hardness blade that guarantees optimal hardness, toughness, edge retention and corrosion resistance
- Precision-honed and laser-control edge sharpened to 15 degrees per side for ideal sharpness and durability
- Highly durable POM, traditional three-rivet handle with a full tang for perfect balance
- Stainless steel handle rivets
Blade Length: 4.5 inches
Cleaning: Though TWIN Gourmet knives are dishwasher safe, it is highly recommended that they be cleaned by hand.
Made in Germany • Lifetime Warranty
Handle: Poly Blade: Stamped Type: Knife Sets, Steak