The TWIN Gourmet 2-Piece Essentials Knife Set by Zwilling J.A. Henckels includes everything the home cook needs to get started - an 8" Chef's Knife and a 4" Paring Knife.
The Chef's Knife is great for chopping, dicing, bias cutting and slicing. Rocking the knife handle of this all-purpose knife up and down, with the fingers of your other hand resting lightly on the back of the blade, towards the tip, makes short work of many cutting tasks.
The Paring Knife is well suited for cleaning, paring, peeling and slicing small fruits and vegetables, as well as creating intricate garnishes. This paring knife is a very efficient extension of the thumb and finger, thus providing excellent leverage.
Zwilling TWIN Gourmet knives are each precision-stamped from a single piece of high-quality stainless steel. Though these knives are less expensive and lighter weight than forged knives in the Zwilling Pro and Pro S lines, they don't sacrifice strength, quality or sharpness. Every Gourmet blade's edge is laser-controlled for exceptional sharpness and precision. The Gourmet line's full tang and POM triple-rivet handles combine to provide stability and the perfect balance. Each knife in the Gourmet line is proudly made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels.
Engraving: Up to 12 characters can be custom laser engraved on to the blade of the TWIN Gourmet 8" Chef's Knife in this set.
Features of the Gourmet 2-Piece Essentials Knife Set:
- 8" Chef's Knife
- 4" Paring Knife
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Blade precision stamped from a single piece of solid, special formula, no stain steel
- Friodur ice-hardened 57 Rockwell Hardness blade that guarantees optimal hardness, toughness, edge retention and corrosion resistance
- Precision-honed and laser-control edge sharpened to 15 degrees per side for ideal sharpness and durability
- Highly durable POM, traditional three-rivet handle with a full tang for perfect balance
- Stainless steel handle rivets
Chef's Knife Blade Length: 8 inches
Paring Knife Blade Length: 4 inches
Cleaning: Though TWIN Gourmet knives are dishwasher safe, it is highly recommended that they be cleaned by hand.
Made in Germany • Lifetime Warranty
Handle: Poly Blade: Stamped Type: Knife Sets