The Zwilling Pro Holm Oak 3" Parer is a beautiful knife ideal for cleaning, paring, peeling and slicing small fruits and vegetables, and creating garnishes. It is a very efficient extension of your thumb and finger, and thus provides very good leverage, allowing for very intricate work.
This unique knife's handle, designed by internationally acclaimed architect Matteo Thun, is crafted from genuine Mediterranean Holm Oak wood, which makes the knife a joy to hold. The innovative curved bolster that is the trademark of the Holm Oak Pro and standard Pro knives acts as an extension of your hand for unmatched comfort, safety, and ease of use.
The blade of the Zwilling Pro Holm Oak 3" Paring Knife is a single piece of solid, precision- forged SIGMAFORGED high carbon stainless steel. Zwilling's signature ice-hardening technique, FRIODUR, maintains the sharpness and superior resilience of the blade while ensuring it will not stain or chip.
Engraving: Up to 3 characters can be custom laser engraved on the blade of the Pro Holm Oak Parer.
Features of the Zwilling Pro Holm Oak Collection 3" Paring Knife:
- Special formula high-carbon stainless steel forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade with superior resilience that stays sharp longer
- Innovative, ergonomic curved bolster that improves precision and safety
- Full tang, triple riveted handle that increases stability
- Mediterranean Holm Oak handle
This beautiful knife should be hand washed to preserve the blade and protect the handle from damage.
Made in Germany • Lifetime Warranty
Blade: Forged Type: Paring Color Oak