The Zwilling TWIN Pro 5" Serrated Utility Knife is ideal for tomatoes, salami, croissants and other small foods with hard crust or skin. The sharp, serrated edge makes the job of cutting juicy or soft vegetables, fruits and baked goods easier.
The Zwilling Pro series of kitchen knives by Zwilling J.A. Henckels combines sophisticated aesthetics and performance. The ergonomic, triple rivet handle of each knife fits the hand perfectly, while the unique wedge-shaped blade results in optimum stability and ease of cutting. The curved, diagonal bolster, which integrates seamlessly with the handle, allows for full use and sharpening of the entire length of the blade. Each Pro knife is designed by Milanese architect and designer Matteo Thun and forged in Germany with the patented SIGMAFORGE process, which achieves perfect geometry, high precision and improved stability, forging the entire blade and tang from one piece of this steel and each blade is hand-honed to assure that it stays sharper longer. The diagonal, curved bolster of each Zwilling Pro knife creates a full edge to the knife blade, enabling cutting along the whole length of the blade. This edge combines Japanese and European cutting culture.Though Pro knives are dishwasher safe, it is highly recommended that they be cleaned by hand.
Features of the Zwilling Pro 5" Utility Knife:
- SIGMAFORGE 1-piece precision forged construction
- Laser controlled blade edge with a consistent angle and extended sharpness
- Hand-honed, non-rusting, FRIDUR ice hardened stainless steel blade resistant to corrosion and pitting
- Diagonal, curved bolster to allow for full use and sharpening of the blade to the heel
- Full tang with ideal balance and strength
- Polypropylene handle with with three rivits
Blade Length: 5 inches
Engraving: Up to 6 characters can be custom laser engraved onto the blade of the Zwilling Pro 5" Utility Knife
Made in Germany • Lifetime Warranty
Handle: Poly Blade: Forged Type: Utility