The Zwilling TWIN Professional "S" 5" Serrated Utility Knife is ideal for tomatoes, salami, croissants and other small foods with hard crust or skin. The sharp, serrated edge makes the job of cutting juicy or soft vegetables, fruits and baked goods easier.
Each Zwilling Professional "S" Series knife is forged in Germany from stainless steel that has an ideal balance of chromium and carbon content. Blades are forged with the patented SIGMAFORGE process, which achieves perfect geometry, high precision and improved stability, forging the entire blade and tang from one piece of this steel. As with all FRIODUR Henckels knives, the blades of the knives in this collection have been ice-hardened to enhance their quality. The result of this patented process is a blade that is especially flexible and resistant to rusting, corrosion, staining and pitting. The blade has a full tang, adding to the balance and strength of the piece.
The full bolster of each Professional "S" knife results in superior knife balance, and also ensures safety by preventing fingers from slipping onto the blade.
Though Professional "S" knives are dishwasher safe, it is highly recommended that they be cleaned by hand.
Features of the Professional "S" 5" Serrated Utility Knife:
- SIGMAFORGE 1-piece precision forged construction
- Laser controlled blade edge with a consistent angle and extended sharpness
- Hand-honed, non-rusting, FRIDUR ice hardened stainless steel blade resistant to corrosion and pitting
- Full bolster providing weight and protects fingers from slipping onto the blade
- Full tang with ideal balance and strength
- Polypropylene handle with with three rivits
Blade Length: 5 inches
Engraving: Up to 6 characters can be custom laser engraved onto the blade of the Pro S 5" Serrated Utility Knife.
Made in Germany • Lifetime Warranty
Handle: Poly Blade: Forged Type: Utility