The Zwilling TWIN Four Star II 4-Piece Steak Set includes four steak knives with blades designed to tackle any steak. The Four Star II design adds to any table setting.
Each TWIN Four Star II knife by Zwilling J.A. Henckels is forged in Germany from stainless steel that has an ideal balance of chromium and carbon content. Blades are forged with the patented SIGMAFORGE process, which achieves perfect geometry, high precision and improved stability, forging the entire blade and tang from one piece of this steel. As with all FRIODUR Henckels knives, the blades of the knives in this collection have been ice-hardened to enhance their quality. The result of this patented process is a blade that is especially flexible and resistant to rusting, corrosion, staining and pitting. The blade's tang is a full rat-tail tang, adding to the balance and strength of the piece.
The full bolster of the Four Star II knives provides the right balance, and acts as a finger guard, preventing fingers from slipping onto the blade. It transitions seamlessly to the handle for easy handling. The handle is molded to fit comfortably in your hand. It is hygenic and food safe. The stainless steel end cap on the handle of each Four Star II knife provides the perfect weight for optimum balance, improving safety and comfort, and features the Zwilling J.A. Henckels logo.
Though Four Star II knives are dishwasher safe, it is highly recommended that they be cleaned by hand.
Features of the Four Star II Steak Set:
- SIGMAFORGE 1-piece precision forged construction
- Laser controlled blade edge with a consistent angle and extended sharpness
- Hand-honed, non-rusting, FRIDUR ice hardened stainless steel blade resistant to corrosion and pitting
- Super bolster to protect fingers
- Full rat-tail tang with ideal balance and strength
- Polypropylene handle with stainless steel cap featuring the Zwilling J.A. Henckels logo
Made in Germany • Lifetime Warranty
Handle: Poly Blade: Forged Type: Steak