The Zwilling TWIN Four Star 7" Fillet Knife has a flexible blade for efficiently filleting fish. It is also an excellent lightweight slicer for tender foods such as fruits and vegetables.
Each TWIN Four Star by Zwilling J.A. Henckels knife is forged in Germany from stainless steel that has an ideal balance of chromium and carbon content. Blades are forged with the patented SIGMAFORGE process, which achieves perfect geometry, high precision and improved stability, forging the entire blade and tang from one piece of this steel. As with all FRIODUR Henckels knives, the blades of the knives in this collection have been ice-hardened to enhance their quality. The result of this patented process is a blade that is especially flexible and resistant to rusting, corrosion, staining and pitting. The blade's tang is a full concealed tang, adding to the balance and strength of the piece.
The full bolster of the Four Star knives provides the right balance, and acts as a finger guard, preventing fingers from slipping onto the blade. It transitions seamlessly to the handle. The handle, which is permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and no gaps, is molded to fit comfortably in your hand. It is hygienic, break-proof, colorfast and food safe.
Though Four Star knives are dishwasher safe, it is highly recommended that they be cleaned by hand.
Features of the Four Star 7" Fillet Knife:
- SIGMAFORGE 1-piece precision forged construction
- Laser controlled blade edge with a consistent angle and extended sharpness
- Hand-honed, non-rusting, FRIDUR ice hardened stainless steel blade resistant to corrosion and pitting
- Super bolster to protect fingers
- Full rat-tail tang with ideal balance and strength
- Polypropylene handle with stainless steel cap featuring the Zwilling J.A. Henckels logo
Blade Length: 7 inches
Engraving: Up to 8 characters can be custom laser engraved on the blade of the TWIN Four Star 7" Fillet Knife.
Made in Germany • Lifetime Warranty
Handle: Poly Blade: Forged Type: Fillet