The MIYABI Evolution 9" Bread knife is ideal for cutting bread and other foods that have a tough crust or skin and a soft inside. Strong and sharp with a serrated edge and balanced blade.
The full-tang blade of this bread knife has a 9.5 to 12 degree edge to create the exceptionally sharp, thin blade style synonymous with Japanese cutlery. This fine carbide steel knife is FRIODURx2 ice-hardened, which creates a smooth glass like finish that is durable, corrosive resistant and provides a scalpel-like sharpness.
Each MIYABI Evolution knife's three-rivet ergonomic POM handle is sculpted in a thicker German style that is designed to fit comfortably in your hands for tireless cutting. The visually-striking handle is sturdy and will not crack or discolor. Made by skilled artisans, it takes over 100 steps and 42 days to create this high caliber knife.
Hand-washing is recommended.
Engraving: Up to 12 characters can be custom laser engraved on the blade of the Miyabi Evolution 9" Bread Knife.
Miyabi Evolution 9-inch Bread Knife Features:
- Crafted from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offers exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Dry Sharpened blade with scalpel-like sharpness
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade edge
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted POM handle
- Rounded spine and heel
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan, the samurai sword-making capital of the world
Blade Length: 9 inches
Made in Seki City, Japan • Lifetime Warranty
Handle: Black POM Blade: Forged Type: Bread Color Black