The Kyocera Wide Adjustable Mandoline Slicer adjusts to produce perfect slices in one of four different thicknesses (paper thin, medium, thick or very thick) with the simple turn of a dial. This patented "no set-up" design eliminates the hassle and safety risk of switching out blades.
This mandoline quickly, easily and uniformly slices vegetables such as cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, onions, potatoes and more for uniform cooking and beautiful presentation. Its extra wide surface easily accomodates larger foods such as lettuce and cabbage. Foods glide smoothly across the sharp, angled blade. The notch at the bottom of the mandoline hook over the edges of most bowls for stability, and the ergonomic handle is comfortable to hold.
The ceramic blade on this mandoline will not react with foods, keeping them safe from discoloration and the transfer of flavor from the blade. The ultra-sharp, durable ceramic blade will not rust or corrode, and will stay sharp 10 times longer than a steel blade.
Included with this Adjustable Mandoline Slicer is a hand guard to securely hold food and protect your fingers.
The Kyocera Adjustable Mandoline Slicer is dishwasher safe.
Features of the Kyocera Wide Adjustable Mandoline Slicer:
- Ceramic blade that will not rust, corrode or pit
- Ergonomic handle
- Slices to 4 different widths: 0.5 mm, 1.3 mm, 2.0 mm and 3.0 mm
- Wide surface to accomodate larger foods
- Food glides smoothly over the angled blade
- No set-up - change the width of your slices with the turn of a dial
- Hand guard to hold food and protect fingers included
- Dishwasher safe
The Ceramic Advantage
- Sharp: Kyocera ultra-sharp advanced ceramic blades and grinding mechanisms will retain their original sharpness up to 15 times longer than steel.
- Inert: Kyocera ceramic is rust-proof. In addition, it is completely inert, so it will never brown foods and is impervious to acids and oils.
- Lightweight: Ceramic blades and grinders are typically half the weight of their steel counterparts, making them easier to use over time.
- Easy to Clean: Kyocera Advanced Ceramic does not absorb oils, flavors or colors from food, making it easy to rinse clean and wipe dry.
The Kyocera Advantage
Crafted in Japan, Zirconia 206 is Kyocera's proprietary advanced ceramic. This one-of-a-kind advanced ceramic material has very dense particles and extremely tight molecules, which leave minimal voids. This translates into a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramics. The thinner blade on a Kyocera Advanced Ceramic peeler means minimal resistance. Clean, precise, less-intrusive cuts, using less pressure, are what make the Kyocera ceramic peeler so unique.
The elements of Kyocera’s advanced ceramic are formed in nature through thousands of years of crystallization, extreme temperatures, and literally tons of pressure. The result is a pure, dense, unrelenting material that is 50% harder than steel and second only to diamond in hardness.
Lifetime Warranty • Blade Crafted in Japan
Blade: Ceramic Color Black