The Kyocera Everything Mill Adjustable Ceramic Grinder lives up to its name - it cleanly, consistently grinds anything from pepper and salt to spices and seeds. The rust-proof grinding mechanism in this multi-tasking mill is made from a proprietary Japanese ceramic very close in hardness to diamonds, making it well suited for even the toughest seeds and spices. This extremely durable grinding mechanism will stand up over time, providing consistency that long outlasts metal grinders.
The ceramic of this grinder is also inert, so it will not react with the foods and will not at all alter the taste of the food being ground. In addition, it can be washed clean and used for different spices without transferring flavors.
The Everything Mill stands upright when not in use, keeping your counters free of residue. The 2.7 ounce glass jar of the grinder is also inert, and keeps spices fresh when in storage.
Features of the Kyocera Everything Mill:
- Diamond-hard, rust-proof, inert ceramic grinding mechanism
- Upright design to avoid messy residue
- Consistent performance over time
- 2.7 ounce capacity
Suggested Use: Coarse Salt, Peppercorns, Sesame Seeds, Flax Seeds, Mustard Seeds, Dried Oregano, Celery seeds, Dried Herbs, Red Pepper Flakes, Parsley Flakes, Cumin Seeds and Bath Salts (for Spa Treatments).
The Ceramic Advantage
- Sharp: Kyocera ultra-sharp advanced ceramic blades and grinding mechanisms will retain their original sharpness up to 15 times longer than steel.
- Inert: Kyocera ceramic is rust-proof. In addition, it is completely inert, so it will never brown foods and is impervious to acids and oils.
- Lightweight: Ceramic blades and grinders are typically half the weight of their steel counterparts, making them easier to use over time.
- Easy to Clean: Kyocera Advanced Ceramic does not absorb oils, flavors or colors from food, making it easy to rinse clean and wipe dry.
The Kyocera Advantage
Crafted in Japan, Zirconia 206 is Kyocera's proprietary advanced ceramic. This one-of-a-kind advanced ceramic material has very dense particles and extremely tight molecules, which leave minimal voids. This translates into a stronger, denser grinder that maintains a consistent grind longer than other grinders.
The elements of Kyocera’s advanced ceramic are formed in nature through thousands of years of crystallization, extreme temperatures, and literally tons of pressure. The result is a pure, dense, unrelenting material that is 50% harder than steel and second only to diamond in hardness.
Lifetime Warranty • Made in Japan