The ultra-durable Kyocera Ceraplaner Ceramic Scraper, made from Kyocera's proprietary hard ceramic, is tough enough for almost any cleaning task, but features a sharp, precision edge that won't scratch or gouge. The non-corrosive blade is ideal for cleaning and maintaining cutting boards, barbecue grills, ceramic tile and more. Scrape the mildew off shower tiles, or get started on home improvement projects by removing paint, lacquer or rust from surfaces.
Features of the Kyocera Ceraplaner Ceramic Scraper:
- Ultra-durable ceramic scraping blade
- Ergonomic handle
- Lightweight and easy to use
The Ceramic Advantage
- Sharp: Kyocera ultra-sharp advanced ceramic blades and grinding mechanisms will retain their original sharpness up to 15 times longer than steel.
- Inert: Kyocera ceramic is rust-proof.
- Lightweight: Ceramic blades and grinders are typically half the weight of their steel counterparts, making them easier to use over time.
- Easy to Clean: Kyocera Advanced Ceramic does not absorb oils, flavors or colors, making it easy to rinse clean and wipe dry.
The Kyocera Advantage
Crafted in Japan, Zirconia 206 is Kyocera's proprietary advanced ceramic. This one-of-a-kind advanced ceramic material has very dense particles and extremely tight molecules, which leave minimal voids. This translates into a stronger, denser grinder that maintains a consistent grind longer than other grinders.
The elements of Kyocera’s advanced ceramic are formed in nature through thousands of years of crystallization, extreme temperatures, and literally tons of pressure. The result is a pure, dense, unrelenting material that is 50% harder than steel and second only to diamond in hardness.
Lifetime Warranty • Made in Japan