The LED Lenser L7 Lightweight LED Flashlight is built to withstand extreme high temperatures and harsh outdoor elements, while still giving out an ultra-bright beam. This flashlight is housed in a shock-resistant polycarbonate housing, making it not only lightweight, but also shatter-proof.
Advanced Focus System - Patented LED Lenser Optics System
The L7 LED Flashlight's Advanced Focus System reflector-lens optics system combines the light-quality of a lens with the power of a reflector. The Advanced Focus System emits a circular, homogonous light pattern indicative of a lens, while eliminating the loss of light over long distances that goes along with this through the use of reflectors which, by themselves, would create "rings" and "holes" in the light. The even, far-reaching, efficient beam of light produced by the LED Lenser Advanced Focus System creates an even, full-coverage beam of light that can reach long distances when needed.
Features of the LED Lenser L7 LED Flashlight:
- High-end Power LED with white beam
- Battery life of 27 hours at 28 lumens
- Focusable beam
- Hard gold-plated battery contacts to maximize efficiency and resist corrosion
- Shock-resistant polycarbonate housing
- Water resistant
- Includes 1 L7 LED flashlight, 1 set of batteries & instruction manual
Light Output: 28 lumens
Beam Distance: 93 meters
Run Time: 27 hours
LED: High End Power LED
Weight: 5.01 oz / 142 grams
Battery: 3 x AAA
Energy Tank: 5.4 Wh*
LED Lenser lights are covered by the LED Lenser USA 5 Year Warranty.
* Energy Tank is a term created by LED Lenser to describe the efficiency of each light in regards to battery type/usage. It is the calculated amount of outputs in watt hours (Wh) of the enclosed batteries in the condition they were supplied by LED Lenser at the time of delivery. Learn more about Energy Tank.>
Maximum Lumens: 25 - 49 Max. Beam Distance (in Meters): 50 - 99 Flashlight Features: Water Resistant, Turning Focus, Advanced Focus System, Standard Power