Professional divers know that underwater, refraction rules out long-range beams of light, but due to its axial collimator, the D14 Diving LED Light by LED Lenser has an amazing strength of focus, even at long ranges. Special magnetic parts allow for switch activation without mechanical parts that could corrode over time.
The D14 also features a newly-developed cooling system which allows it to be operated on land, unlike many diving lights. The beam distance on the D14 out of water is 179 meters (590 feet), and this light is suitable for dives down to 60 meters (197 feet / 7 bar).
The D14 is has a vibrant yellow plastic and stainless steel casing to make it easy to spot underwater, and includes a wrist strap.
Features of the LED Lenser D14 Dive Light:
- High-end Power LED with white beam
- Battery life of 4 hours
- Water proof down to 197 feet
- Vibrant yellow plastic and stainless steel body
- One-handed front switch for easy operation under water
- Prism reflector system
- Hard gold-plated battery contacts to maximize efficiency and resist corrosion
- Includes 1 D14 light, 1 strap & instruction manual
Light Output: 150 Lumens
Beam Distance: 180 meters
Run Time: 4 hours
LED: High End Power LED
Length: 6.3 inches / 16 cm
Weight: 7.76 oz / 220 grams
Battery: 4 x AA
Energy Tank: 16.8 Wh*
LED Lenser lights are covered by the LED Lenser USA 5 Year Warranty.
Boxed • 5 Year Warranty
* Energy Tank is a term created by LED Lenser to describe the efficiency of each light in regards to battery type/usage. It is the calculated amount of outputs in watt hours (Wh) of the enclosed batteries in the condition they were supplied by LED Lenser at the time of delivery. Learn more about Energy Tank.>
Maximum Lumens: 100 - 199 Max. Beam Distance (in Meters): 100 - 199 Flashlight Features: Water Resistant, Standard Power